Technical Support & Quality Assurance Specialist | Berlin, Connecticut USA
About the Position:
We are seeking a Technical Support and Quality Assurance specialist to join the growing Jaroop team. This individual will oversee customer satisfaction by managing support requests and quality assurance efforts performing manual tests. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for responding to customer support requests quickly, gather additional information regarding the reported issue, reproduce and document the reported issue to the development team. This individual will also play a role in ensuring software runs smoothly, meets specifications, and most importantly, meets the client’s needs. The ideal candidate should be a self-starter, highly organized, have a few years of experience in handling support requests or quality assurance activities. You must be available to work alongside our team in our Connecticut office.
- Managing a large number of support requests and client communications for organizations with multiple points of contact.
- Ensuring that we are accurately and regularly tracking customer satisfaction and support performance.
- Understanding technical concepts to discuss with clients at a high level to troubleshoot user issues.
- Utilize Jaroop’s project management platform and support platform to make sure that all issues are addressed in a timely and complete manner.
- Reviewing requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Creating detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning, and coordinating testing activities.
- Performing thorough regression testing when defects are resolved.
Required Skills and Talents:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 1 – 2 years work experience in a Technical Support or Quality Assurance role.
- Comfortable with web based software and troubleshooting issues for clients.
- Familiarity with cross-browser compatibility and functionality of web applications on mobile devices.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of software quality assurance methodologies.
- Ability to work independently, perform under pressure and adapt to change.
- Ability to plan and organize technical projects; experience with deadlines for project completion.
- High level of concern for customer satisfaction and quality in software deliverables.
At Jaroop, it’s simple. We don’t just build software, we solve business problems. Jaroop solves business problems by using a unique, data-based methodology to identify core issues for potential improvement, establish metrics for success and create intelligent, automated software solutions that perform against those metrics.
Our approach to solving problems involves validation of the core problem and expected quantitative and qualitative results through anecdotal feedback, review of company materials, market research and statistical analysis/simulation. After the problem has been validated, we build a conceptual prototype of the solution, which can involve business process mapping, wireframing, interactive mock-ups, user stories and sample functioning applications to process data or illustrate other benefits of the planned approach. The intent of these first few steps is to provide a cost effective software development solution with a predictable and meaningful outcome.
Once the software is built and launched, we work collaboratively with the client to maintain and enhance the system in a way to continue to drive the best return on investment for the business.
Following this approach is one of the highest value drivers for our clients because it ensures that, at each step, we are only investing money/time/resources in activities that directly correlate to adding measurable value to the firm and solving actual problems.
Our Core Services:
Software Development – We develop scalable enterprise-grade software that is planned, engineered and tested to ensure that it is capable of solving problems today and in the future.
UX/UI Design – Our user experience/user interface design team specializes in striking the perfect balance between visual appearance and user-friendliness for software applications.
Technology/Business Consulting – Our objective is to actually solve business problems and create value for the organizations through meaningful research, analysis, and advisory services.
Data Science & Management – Analysis of data is critical to gaining a competitive advantage, but most organizations are failing to leverage data efficiently and effectively. We use data science, computing power, and machine learning to provide meaningful, automated and actual business insights.
API Integration & Licensing – In today’s world, the ability to pull information from a third party service or transmit data to a customer is critical and financially valuable. We work with you to architect, craft and develop the plan and infrastructure around your data exchange business strategies.
White Labeled Team – From startups to Fortune 500 companies, our clients often want to bolster their technical and business capabilities but maintain their brand. We provide white labeled sales, operations, engineering and support solutions to tackle your organization’s specific needs.
Our Products and Ventures:
It is our goal to use our knowledge, skills, and expertise to build, invest in and grow product-based businesses, of which the entire Jaroop team would benefit from the direct financial success of these activities. These products provide recurring revenue, home-run upside (e.g. acquisition) and also solve fundamental business problems for our existing clients.
Compensation, Perks and Opportunity:
We offer a competitive compensation package including salary, bonuses and profit sharing. Additionally, we are an employee-owned company and select high performing individuals with demonstrated long-term commitment to the company and our people are offered ownership opportunities. Additionally, we offer a generous retirement plan matching program to further enhance your long-term ability to build wealth. We have a holistic approach to protecting our wealth through comprehensive family medical, dental, vision plans with a wide range of in-network providers as well as our 100% company-provided life insurance policy with short & long-term disability. We understand the need for work/life balance and offer a flexible work policy and a generous vacation policy. Finally, we try our best to create a fun atmosphere and culture by offering numerous team building, fun events.
Read more about us at Jaroop.com. For details about the position, benefits and company culture, contact us email@example.com or apply now using the form below.