Senior UI/US Designer | Berlin, Connecticut USA
About the Position:
Jaroop is seeking an individual to join its team as a Senior UI/UX Designer. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, organized individual with the ability to lead small team and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders. This person excels at figuring out how users will interact with our applications. As a growing company, we offer tremendous upside potential in terms of compensation, career growth and autonomy for the right candidate.
- Act as the senior visual lead, working with designers, IA, Content, and/or Prototyping directly, to deliver the visual design of the user experience.
- Create documentation to help communicate the experience to the project team.
- Present and explain design thinking during review discussions or in front of business partners.
- Design with the style guide, brand and best user experience in mind.
- Manage design workflow and timelines to ensure accurate and timely delivery of projects.
- Organize regular discussions with leadership about project, team and design health.
- 3-7 years experience in a UI/UX capacity
- Ability to communicate design effectiveness and efficiency at project team, internal, partner and executive briefings.
- Experience with multi-device design and responsive design.
- Well-versed in visual design fundamentals, typography, color theory, brand communication and UI principles.
- Strong verbal and visual communication, written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Experience designing for the social web, design patterns, rich Internet applications and delivery methodologies.
- A passion for being the voice of the user and a proven track-record building user-centric solutions.
- Advanced knowledge and skill in using Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator and Invision.
Jaroop is a growing technology company with core competencies in custom product development and managed technology services. Jaroop works with partners of all sizes, from startups to Fortune 100 firms. Our company culture is fun, collaborative and flexible, encouraging and rewarding hard work, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit while giving a high degree of autonomy.