Senior Management Consultant | Berlin, Connecticut USA
About the Position:
Jaroop seeks an individual to join its team as a full-time Senior Consultant. Most specifically, we are looking for an experienced management consultant who has the ability to provide consulting services as well as generate new business. There is tremendous upside potential in terms of compensation, career growth and autonomy for the right candidate. It is important that this individual has a background and proven track record consulting. Compared to other consulting firms, this position has significantly less travel due to the heavy amount of technology operations involved in our work delivery. This is a full-time opportunity based in our Corporate office located in Connecticut.
- Client prospecting, needs identification and consultative selling.
- Maintaining the highest level of relationship / account management with the customer.
- Consulting and interacting with people at all levels across a client organization.
- Overseeing multiple client engagements simultaneously.
- Assessing client needs, writing proposals, determining project plans, managing client expectations and developing client solutions.
- Acting as project manager for our analytics and technology solutions including custom software applications.
- Delivering presentations, facilitating groups and providing training on various topics.
- Ensuring superior customer service through follow-up, client responsiveness and customer-focused communication.
- Working with our team to price projects, work with our operations team and manage client expectations.
- Driving thought leadership internally and externally through the development of new programs, processes, consulting models, speaking engagements and written publications.
Education and other requirements:
- Experience delivering large consulting projects and managing complex client relationships.
- Familiarity and comfort with technology, software, etc.
- MBA from an accredited university.
- Demonstrated success in a consulting capacity.
- Demonstrated success converting clients and growing relationships.
- A focus on a particular industry (e.g. Insurance, Healthcare, Construction) or a particular discipline (Strategy, Human Resources, Technology, etc.) would be considered pluses.
Jaroop is a growing technology company that includes software development, technology consulting and managed technology services. Jaroop works with companies of all sizes, from exciting technology startups to some of the largest companies in the world. Jaroop offers a generous compensation and benefits package. The company culture is fun, collaborative and flexible with no office politics or bureaucratic processes. We encourage and reward hard work, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit. Finally, our team members have the opportunity to truly control their own destinies, as our company structure is set up to allow a high degree of autonomy. Finally, Jaroop offers a unique rewards model that allows team members to benefit from the upside of Jaroop, our clients and our strategic/capital partnerships.