Marketing Specialist | Berlin, Connecticut USA
About the Position:
We have an exceptional opportunity for a Marketing Specialist to manage marketing initiatives that drive lead generation for our sales team while supporting account management efforts. This individual will be responsible for managing content distribution to online channels, including email campaigns, social media networks, website and blogs and will be counted on to monitor and increase online traffic for lead generation, email marketing, SEO and brand awareness. Also, they will work closely with the sales team on tasks as needed. You must be available to work alongside our team in our Connecticut office.
Developing personal skills to efficiently and effectively work individually and as a member of the Jaroop team
- Advise on strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Utilize a range of techniques including content marketing and SEO.
- Oversee the social media strategy for the company.
- Manage online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Improving the usability, design, content, and conversion of the company website.
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions, and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
Required Skills and Talents:
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with the right attitude and must be comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base. A qualified candidate must have experience in marketing and expertise in modern lead generation methodologies.
- Experience in digital marketing, including PPC, Drip Campaigns, Email Marketing, etc.
- Experience marketing professional services.
- Education – Bachelor’s degree in marketing/advertising or digital media.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy, and best practice.
- Self-starter with organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong editing and proofreading skills.
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Publisher and WordPress.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Team player with high energy, confidence, and an enthusiastic attitude.
At Jaroop, it’s simple. We don’t just build software, we solve business problems. Jaroop solves business problems by using a unique, data-based methodology to identify core issues for potential improvement, establish metrics for success and create intelligent, automated software solutions that perform against those metrics.
Our approach to solving problems involves validation of the core problem and expected quantitative and qualitative results through anecdotal feedback, review of company materials, market research and statistical analysis/simulation. After the problem has been validated, we build a conceptual prototype of the solution, which can involve business process mapping, wire-framing, interactive mockups, user stories and sample functioning applications to process data or illustrate other benefits of the planned approach.
The intent of these first few steps is to provide a cost-effective software development solution with a predictable and meaningful outcome.
Once the software is built and launched, we work collaboratively with the client to maintain and enhance the system in a way to continue to drive the best return on investment for the business.
Following this approach is one of the highest value drivers for our clients because it ensures that, at each step, we are only investing money/time/resources in activities that directly correlate to adding measurable value to the firm and solving actual problems.
Our Core Services:
Software Development – We develop scalable enterprise-grade software that is planned, engineered and tested to ensure that it is capable of solving problems today and in the future.
UX/UI Design – Our user experience/user interface design team specializes in striking the perfect balance between visual appearance and user-friendliness for software applications.
Technology/Business Consulting – Our objective is to actually solve business problems and create value for the organizations through meaningful research, analysis, and advisory services.
Data Science & Management – Analysis of data is critical to gaining a competitive advantage, but most organizations are failing to leverage data efficiently and effectively. We use data science, computing power, and machine learning to provide meaningful, automated and actual business insights.
API Integration & Licensing – In today’s world, the ability to pull information from a third party service or transmit data to a customer is critical and financially valuable. We work with you to architect, craft and develop the plan and infrastructure around your data exchange business strategies.
White Labeled Team – From startups to Fortune 500 companies, our clients often want to bolster their technical and business capabilities but maintain their brand. We provide white labeled sales, operations, engineering and support solutions to tackle your organization’s specific needs.
Our Products and Ventures:
It is our goal to use our knowledge, skills, and expertise to build, invest in and grow product-based businesses, of which the entire Jaroop team would benefit from the direct financial success of these activities. These products provide recurring revenue, home-run upside (e.g. acquisition) and also solve fundamental business problems for our existing clients.
Compensation, Perks and Opportunity:
We offer a competitive compensation package including salary, bonuses and profit sharing. Additionally, we are an employee-owned company and select high performing individuals with demonstrated long-term commitment to the company and our people are offered ownership opportunities. Additionally, we offer a generous retirement plan matching program to further enhance your long-term ability to build wealth. We have a holistic approach to protecting our wealth through comprehensive family medical, dental, vision plans with a wide range of in-network providers as well as our 100% company-provided life insurance policy with short & long-term disability. We understand the need for work/life balance and offer a flexible work policy and a generous vacation policy. Finally, we try our best to create a fun atmosphere and culture by offering numerous team building, fun events.
Read more about us at Jaroop.com. For details about the position, benefits and company culture, contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or apply now using the form below.