About the Position:
Jaroop seeks an individual to join its team as a full-time Senior Consultant. Most specifically, we are looking for an experienced management consultant who has the ability to provide consulting services as well as generate new business. There is tremendous upside potential in terms of compensation, career growth and autonomy for the right candidate. It is important that this individual has a background and proven track record consulting. Compared to other consulting firms, this position has significantly less travel due to the heavy amount of technology operations involved in our work delivery. This is a full-time opportunity based in our Corporate office located in Connecticut.
- Client prospecting, needs identification and consultative selling
- Maintaining the highest level of relationship/account management with the customer
- Consulting and interacting with people at all levels across a client organization
- Overseeing multiple client engagements simultaneously
- Assessing client needs, writing proposals, determining project plans, managing client expectations and developing client solutions
- Acting as project manager for our analytics and technology solutions including custom software applications
- Delivering presentations, facilitating groups and providing training on various topics
- Ensuring superior customer service through follow-up, client responsiveness, and customer-focused communication
- Driving thought leadership internally and externally through the development of new programs, processes, consulting models, speaking engagements and written publications
Education and Other Requirements:
- Experience at a reputable consulting firm
- Experience delivering large consulting projects and managing complex client relationships
- Familiarity and comfort with technology, software, etc.
- MBA from an accredited university
- Demonstrated success in a consulting capacity
- Demonstrated success converting clients and growing relationships
- A focus on a particular industry (e.g. Insurance) or a particular discipline (Strategy, Human Resources, etc.) is a plus
About the company:
Jaroop is a growing technology company that includes software development, technology consulting and managed technology services. Jaroop works with companies of all sizes, from exciting technology startups to some of the largest companies in the world. Jaroop offers a generous compensation and benefits package. The company culture is fun, collaborative and flexible with no office politics or bureaucratic processes. We encourage and reward hard work, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit. Finally, our team members have the opportunity to truly control their own destinies, as our company structure is set up to allow a high degree of autonomy with clear measurable results that are mutually agreed upon. Finally, Jaroop offers a unique rewards model that allows team members to benefit from the upside of Jaroop, clients and our strategic/capital partnerships.
Our Core Services:
Software Development – We develop scalable enterprise-grade software that is planned, engineered and tested to ensure that it is capable of solving problems today and in the future.
UX/UI Design – Our user experience/user interface design team specializes in striking the perfect balance between visual appearance and user friendliness for software applications.
Technology/Business Consulting – Our objective is to actually solve business problems and create value for the organizations through meaningful research, analysis, and advisory services.
Data Science & Management – Analysis of data is critical to gaining a competitive advantage, but most organizations are failing to leverage data efficiently and effectively. We use data science, computing power, and machine learning to provide meaningful, automated and actual business insights.
API Integration & Licensing – In today’s world, the ability to pull information from a third party service or transmit data to a customer is critical and financially valuable. We work with you to architect, craft and develop the plan and infrastructure around your data exchange business strategies.
White Labeled Team – From startups to Fortune 500 companies, our clients often want to bolster their technical and business capabilities but maintain their brand. We provide white labeled sales, operations, engineering and support solutions to tackle your organization’s specific needs.
Our Products and Ventures:
It is our goal to use our knowledge, skills, and expertise to build, invest in and grow product based businesses, of which the entire Jaroop team would benefit from the direct financial success of these activities. These products provide recurring revenue, home-run upside (e.g. acquisition) and also solve fundamental business problems for our existing clients.
Compensation, Perks, and Opportunity:
We offer a competitive compensation package including salary, bonuses and profit sharing. Additionally, we are an employee owned company and select high performing individuals with demonstrated, long-term commitment to the company and our people are offered ownership opportunities. Additionally, we offer a generous retirement plan matching program to further enhance your long-term ability to build wealth. We have a holistic approach to protecting our wealth through comprehensive family medical, dental, vision plans with a wide range of in-network providers as well as our 100% company-provided life insurance policy with short & long term disability. We understand the need for work/life balance and offer a flexible work policy and a generous vacation policy. Finally, we try our best to create a fun atmosphere and culture by offering numerous team building, fun events.